Decorative copper plates - Decorating front door for christmas - Decorative copper sheets.
Decorative Copper Plates
- (Copper plating) Copper plating is the process in which a layer of copper is deposited on the item to be plated by using an electric current.
- (Copper Plate) Copper plate seen in a dream, is a warning of discordant views causing unhappiness between members of the same household.
- (Copper plate) One of the most important sources of history in the Indian subcontinent are the royal records of grants engraved on copper-plates (tamra-shasan or tamra-patra; tamra means copper in Sanskrit and several other Indian languages).
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
decorative copper plates - Set of
Set of Hand-hammered Copper Plates
This beautiful set of copper plates (approx 6.5 inches and 10 inches) is hand-hammered in South Asia from re-cycled copper sheets by heating and hammering. This process is repeated again and again until the correct form of the craft is obtained. The entire process is hand done and is extremely labor intensive. Copper changes color depending on how often it is heated. The final finish is done with a special hammer, and the piece is lacquered to protect it, and retain the final finish. This art of making copper crafts in South Asia goes back centuries and currently only a few families know how to create these. This art stays within their families, and no outsiders are taught or employed by them. These beautiful pieces complement any style of home furnishings, and bring a feeling of warmth and tranquility to the environment.
Decorative Art Mirror
This Corian mirror has a Knotty Alder inlay to give it another dimension of texture. This original design is enhanced with copper-colored paint to give it an even richer look. This piece would look good in any room whether it's on the wall or in a plate holder. The mirror measures 15 1/2 inches around. It has a keyhole hanger in the back for ease in hanging. We have placed adhesive stiffened felt on the back of the mirror to protect it and your wall.
Donut pendants with decorative bails
Donuts - natural stones & glass with hammered decorative bails made from copper & aluminum Plated silver findings & decorative ribbons were used.
decorative copper plates
The Dale Tiffany Collection is the world's foremost collection of fine Art Glass Lighting and Home Accents. Dale Tiffany employs only the highest quality hand-rolled art glass and the same high quality copper foil and hand leading technique originally developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany more than 100-year ago. Renowned for their quality workmanship and impeccable attention to detail, Dale Tiffany has recaptured the artistry and craftsmanship perfected by L.C. Tiffany in his original creations. Since every Dale Tiffany piece is individually crafted, no two are exactly alike and each becomes its own truly unique heirloom piece. Traditionally elegant, classically styled, and made to the highest quality standards, Dale Tiffany lighting and home accents are sure to enrich, enliven, and add unique character to any room.