Corporate office decorating. Cheap home decoration ideas.
Corporate Office Decorating
- An office is generally a room or other area in which people work, but may also denote a position within an organization with specific duties attached to it (see officer, office-holder, official); the latter is in fact an earlier usage, office as place originally referring to the location of one'
- (Corporate Offices) Coast-to-Coast Manufacturing
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
corporate office decorating - Wallmonkeys Peel
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Graphic - Corporate Office Building in California - 36"W x 24"H
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
100903 FoundryGroup"Mad Men" 131
A shoot I did for a cool venture capitol company. They had an idea for a "Mad Men" style shoot with wardrobe, makeup, hair. They had a lounge in their offices that was decorated in 50/early 60's style. Setup was 3 lights. One SB900 outside window on balcony simulating late day sun with full CTO full power zoomed to 200 shot into 48"umbrella. Second SB900 was camera left, outside room in 24" softbox at around 1/8, third was SB800 gridded on second guy from left as he was a bit dark at 1/16 I think. The left and right speedlights were trigggered by pocket wizards while the third was triggered via SU-4 mode. NIkon D700 24-70 f2.8 on tripod
the lollipop king and his lollipop guild at the entrance to corporate candyland
No, I don't work at Willy Wonka or Charlie's Chocolate Factory. Here's a picture of Ruben as the lollipop king and his brightly-colored lollipop guild (me sporting a neon green wig, Carrie rocking a flaming red wig) at the entrance of our corporate candyland prior to our department's holiday party and decorating contest. Sign, crown, standing lollipops, and festive bobbie pins were all handmade.
corporate office decorating
Stanley R. Graham, Painting and Decorating Contractor.
This is an original 1923 black and white print of Stanley R. Graham, a Chicago painting and decorating contractor.
Period Paper has obtained an unusual collection of prints with character sketches of Chicago movers and shakers from the 1920's. These men (yes, they are all male) were active in the business, industrial, and professional life of the city, and they are depicted here in a cartoon-style format with an illustrative and humorous verse by J. P. McEvoy. We have not seen a collection like this before. These are original 1923 prints, not current reproductions, copies, or digital prints.