QUALITY INN SALT LAKE CITY AIRPORT. BUDGET HOTELS IN IRELAND.
Quality Inn Salt Lake City Airport
- Choice Hotels International is a hospitality holding corporation which owns several hotel brands and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland. In 2008, Choice Hotels’ total revenue was $642 million, of which $637 million was from Franchise and $4.94 million was from Corporate Items.
- A lake of salt water
- A salt lake or saline lake is a landlocked body of water which has a concentration of salts (mostly sodium chloride) and other minerals significantly higher than most lakes (often defined as at least three grams of salt per liter).
- Salt Lake is a lake in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. The lake is located south of Senlac, Saskatchewan in the west central part of the province. The lake was the site of the earliest known production of salt in the province. The salt was produced by the Senlac Salt Co. around 1920.
- AirPort and AirPort Extreme are local area wireless networking products from Apple Inc. based on the IEEE 802.11 standard (also known as Wi-Fi).
- A complex of runways and buildings for the takeoff, landing, and maintenance of civil aircraft, with facilities for passengers
- An airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, and blimps takeoff and land. Aircraft may be stored or maintained at an airport.
- Relating to or denoting light popular fiction such as is offered for sale to travelers in airports
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- A large town
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- A place or situation characterized by a specified attribute
- An incorporated municipal center
Salt lake near David Gareja, Georgia, Caucasus. Sorry to everybody who left comments or faves when I initially posted this picture - i inadvertendly deleted my "Georgia" set...
Salt Lake City Temple and church buildings
Salt Lake City Temple, seen from the east side looking
past the fountain and church buildings on the block east
of the temple.
Similar posts: paradise palms hotelcheap hotel rotterdamguest house international inn suitesmovenpick hotels and resortsaccommodation in south africamonte carlo hotel lvquality inn suites biltmore southhotels on gulf blvd st pete beach