THE ENZIAN INN LEAVENWORTH. ATLANTIS HOTEL BARBADOS.
The Enzian Inn Leavenworth
- Leavenworth "Icicle" Station (LWA) is a station stop for Amtrak's Empire Builder in Leavenworth, Washington. The station started service on September 25, 2009. The station and parking are owned by the City of Leavenworth, Washington. The track and platforms are owned by BNSF Railway.
- Leavenworth is a city in Chelan County, Washington, United States. It is part of the Wenatchee-East Wenatchee Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,074 at the 2000 census.
- A city in northeastern Kansas, on the Missouri River, home to several prisons and also military facilities; pop. 35,420
- Leavenworth is the largest city and county seat of Leavenworth County, in the U.S. state of Kansas and within the Kansas City, Missouri Metropolitan Area. Located in the northeast portion of the state, it is situated on the west bank of the Missouri River.
- The Enzian (named for a genus of mountain flower, in English the Gentian) was a German WWII surface-to-air anti-aircraft missile that was the first to use an infrared guidance system.
- Enzian is a mountain of Bavaria, Germany, located in the Bavarian Forest.
- a German liqueur made of gentian and other herbs that is reported to be an ailment for stomach pains.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
the enzian inn leavenworth - Military Medals
Military Medals of the United States
This is the single best book in the world on U.S. Military Medals. 192 pages containing: Criteria for all medals listed in full detail with dates and campaigns. Superb front and back color pictures of all U.S. Military decorations, service medals, marksmanship medals and ribbons, plus commonly awarded foreign medals. Separate color ribbon display in correct order of precedence for Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marine awards since 1939. Complete chapter on devices for awards and ribbons cross referenced with medals. Complete section on wear and display of U.S. Military Medals for all branches. Valuable section on how to claim your medals from the government.
Enzian Motor Inn - Leavenworth, Washington
On the Cascades' eastern slopes is a Bavarian Village called Leavenworth. In the center of this valley is the Enizan Motor Inn. Like the flower it represents, the Inn is adorned with a delicate alpine beauty. Its handcrafted woodwork and imported furnishings are unequaled. Enjoy year-round recreation, then soak in our steaming hot pool. Your continental breakfast the next morning is on us. 590 Highway #2, Leavenworth, WA 98826.
Wake Up Call
Enzian Inn Leavenworth, Washington This was taken at a hotel during the breakfast hours. I'm not sure what prompted the man to jump on the balcony to do this, but maybe someone else will know.