PRINCE OF WALES HOTEL GLACIER. ADVENA POINT HOTEL SALZBURG
Prince Of Wales Hotel Glacier
- Glacier (styled as GLACIER) is a Visual kei rock band from Okinawa, Japan. Makoto, Nao and Aki have been friends since they were elementary schoolchildren. The three members started the band in Okinawa.
- A slowly moving mass or river of ice formed by the accumulation and compaction of snow on mountains or near the poles
- A glacier (pronounced or ) is a persistent body of ice that flows and originates on land. Evidence of glacier flow is exhibited by glacier features such as crevasses.
- a slowly moving mass of ice
- (princely) deluxe: rich and superior in quality; "a princely sum"; "gilded dining rooms"
- A male royal ruler of a small state, actually, nominally, or originally subject to a king or emperor
- (princely) having the rank of or befitting a prince; "a princely bearing"; "princely manner"
- The son of a monarch
- a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
- A close male relative of a monarch, esp. a son's son
- Wales ( Cymru; pronounced ) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom, bordered by England to its east, and the Atlantic Ocean and Irish Sea to its west. It has a population estimated at three million and is officially bilingual with the Welsh and English languages having equal status.
- one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; during Roman times the region was known as Cambria
- Westpac (a portmanteau of "Western-Pacific", registered as Westpac Banking Corporation, , ), is a multinational Financial services company and became the largest bank in Australia (by market capitalisation) after it took over St.George Bank , and the second-largest bank in New Zealand.
- A principality of Great Britain and the United Kingdom, west of central England; pop. 2,903,085; capital, Cardiff
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Prince of Wales Hotel
A distant view of the Prince of Wales Hotel greets visitors as they arrive in Waterton Township inside of Waterton Lakes (Canada) National Park. The hotel was built by Louis W. Hill, who saw it as a way to attract riders to his Northern Pacific Railway, which skirts the adjoining Glacier National Park to the south in Montana.
Prince of Wales Hotel
Another older photo taken from our spring, 2010 trip to Glacier and Waterton. This is the Prince of Wales Hotel in Waterton Peace Park, Alberta. We were on our way to Goat Haunt for a day of hiking.