WOOD FLOORING WAX. BRAZILIAN MAPLE FLOORING. FLOOR LIGHTING IDEAS.
Wood Flooring Wax
- Most wood flooring is made of hardwoods, such as oak, maple, pecan, beech and birch. There is solid wood flooring and laminated, which combines wood layered in different directions for strength and to inhibit warping.
- Wood flooring is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Bamboo flooring is often considered a wood floor, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber.
- Most often made from hardwoods like maple, pecan, beech, birch or oak.
- Remove unwanted hair from (a part of the body) by applying wax and then peeling off the wax and hairs together
- Cover or treat (something) with wax or a similar substance, typically to polish or protect it
- Make a recording of
- cover with wax; "wax the car"
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
- any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
waxing floor is one of the chores i don't enjoy doing
See also: floor cable concealerfloor music freemahogany laminate flooringsmall kitchen floor plansmy flooringheated floor concretefloor seal technologydistressed plank flooringdiscount flooring tilelaminate flooring material