25th February 2011
Malo e lelei and Greeting to you all
Hope things are well with all of you. I am writing to inform you of the update of our property after the most recent earthquakes.
David Mardon and I have come to the following conclusion after re-assessing our Property.
1. Church - Owing to the movement in the west wall & removed of the spire it has been decided that the CHURCH is not useable.
2. The lounge is OK for use.
3. The upstairs is OK for use
4. The hall and the stage are all right to be used. The two back rooms are NOT useable
5. The Children Room and the Parlour are still fine and safe for use
6. The Reese Room is still safe for use.
7. The Office and the kitchen area are still safe
David Mardon has arranged for notices to be placed on doors where applicable.
While the church is not usable at this stage the Thursday Communion will be held at the Lounge and our Sunday Worship will resume this Sunday 06 of February 2011 in the Hall if there will be no more damage.
If you have any further property queries please do not hesitate to contact David Mardon or myself