I study technology-mediated teaching and learning, with a focus on the design and evaluation of blended and online learning environments. I also research the use of technology to enhance traditional teaching and learning. You can access a list of my current research publications in the links below. My wife, Dawn, and I are the parents of five children. We enjoy camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities (see pictures). I also love to read good books and to write poetry and hymn texts as a hobby (link).
- brief academic bio
- mendeley profile (tool I use for citations and probably most current)
- google scholar profile (links to references and citation trends provided by google scholar)
- academia.edu profile (links to full text articles available online)
Selected Blended Learning Workshops & Presentations
- Selected Online Learning Presentations
- Selected TPACK Presentations