Outdoor Motion Detector With Alarm - Specialist Cctv Control Equipment - Big Dog Surveillance Systems.
Outdoor Motion Detector With Alarm
- A motion detector is a device that contains a physical mechanism or electronic sensor that quantifies motion that can be either integrated with or connected to other devices that alert the user of the presence of a moving object within the field of view.
- The interior motion detector will sense an intruders movement within your home or business. A signal is sent to our 24-Hour Local Monitoring Station, where appropriate action will be taken.
- A device to detect zero, underspeed or overspeed conditions of pumps, conveyors, blower fans and other similar equipment which requires proper machine speed.
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- Be fitted or protected with an alarm
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- dismay: fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised; "I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview"; "The news of the executions horrified us"
- a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- Cause (someone) to feel frightened, disturbed, or in danger
outdoor motion detector with alarm - Dakota Alert
Dakota Alert Wireless PIR Sensor Kit
Wireless PIR Sensor Kit- Dakota Alert wireless PIR sensor kit- Passive infrared detector is able to monitor an area up to 100 degrees wide- With the integral mask, the detection area can be narrowed down to 20 degrees or anywhere in between- With the swivel mount, the IR-3000 sensor can be adjusted right to left up to 80 degrees and up and down up to 50 degrees- Can detect a person up to 12 feet, 25 feet or 40 feet away- Sensor can also be set to flash an LED or stay dark when a signal is sent- Powered by one 9 volt battery and will have a battery life of about 12 months under normal conditions (low battery alert to notify you when it is time to replace the battery)- Designed for indoor or light duty outdoor applications under an eave or awning or other protected location- WR-3000 receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table orounted on the wall- When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, orWhistle) will sound for a few seconds- Receiver volume control- Equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12 volt DC output terminal that will activate for several secondswhen a signal is received- Receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12 volt DC terminal and one relay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired. The tones will still sound for several seconds.- Wireless PIR sensor has a range of up to 3000 feet and full compatibility with the 3000 Series transmitters and receivers.- Kit includes 1 IR-3000 transmitter and 1 WR-3000 receiverDKIRWR3000
Not a badger!
I have assembled an IR motion detector camera trigger, and I tried it out on the (alleged) badger track across the garden. At 22.20, this is what I got. I'll try again soon.
Success with the IR motion detector trigger. We always knew there were badgers coming through the garden, but we've never seen one.