Fundraiser to benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital
Chantilly/Centreville (Chantville) Pokemon League and the Fantastic Store is sponsoring the Fantastic Classic TCG Tournament and many fun Side Events to benefit St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
100% of proceeds will be donated!
Date: Sat. August 11, 2018
Check-in Time: 10:00-10:45 AM
Entry Fee: $20 all divisions
Format: Standard XY BKT - Sun & Moon Celestial Storm
Pre-pay here (Funds go directly to St. Jude!)
- Standard format: XY BKT through S&M Celestial Storm (Legal cards only)
- Decklist required
- TCG: Pack Battles, 4- or 8-person pods, Win-a-playmet, King of the Hill and more!
- Video: Team Battles and more!
- Fun, food, festivities
Special thanks to the local area businesses that have provided support to date:
- The Fantastic Store for donating hundreds of dollars worth of Pokemon products to fuel our prizing support of the players in both the Fantastic Classic and the fun Side Events!
- Bob Evans: for donating gift cards as additional prizing support.
- Game Stop: for donating Legendary Pokemon code cards for the DS Games (Sun and Moon)
Ken has been hard at work visiting dozens of local area businesses to gain more support for this event, so stay tuned for additional updates.
Also, mark Sat Aug 18, for another Pokemon event to benefit St. Jude as MTG First in Glen Burnie, MD will also be hosting a Standard TCG Tournament. We are collaborating for this two-weekend mini-marathon to help St. Jude (and players to playtest for Worlds). Here is the link to their Facebook page.
If you do not play, please consider making a cash or Paypal donation to St. Jude. We are also accepting the following donations to run Pokemon League at local area non-profits.
- Sleeved, 40-card deck ready for play
- Sleeves, dice, damage counters, condition markers, trainer boxes (to make the kits)
- Trainer kit
Thank you for your support!