Free wedding photo background. Most advanced photo editor.
Free Wedding Photo Background
- The part of a picture or design that serves as a setting to the main figures or objects, or that appears furthest from the viewer
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; "he posed her against a background of rolling hills"
- The area or scenery behind the main object of contemplation, esp. when perceived as a framework for it
- A position or function that is not prominent or conspicuous
- a person's social heritage: previous experience or training; "he is a lawyer with a sports background"
- understate the importance or quality of; "he played down his royal ancestry"
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- a party of people at a wedding
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photo finish
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- With the sheets eased
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
free wedding photo background - Digital Photography
Digital Photography Backdrops Wedding Album Templates & Backgrounds From the Photo Coach 1f
This is one of the finest sets of Digital Wedding Photography Templates & Backgrounds available anywhere. It is created specifically for album design & planning. When we created this, we had in mind photographers who want to take their business to the highest level.
These images are all of the highest professional quality, created by a professional photographic artist with over 25 years of experience in the portrait studio business.
The digital backgrounds are Tiff images sized at 8x10 inches at 300 pixels per inch for a pixel dimension of 2400 x 3000.
Templates are PSD files sized at 10x10 inches for single pages, and 20x10 inches for double pages.
PDF Instructions are included on the disc for using Digital Photography Backgrounds and Templates, and open with Adobe Reader.
You will need a photo editing program that works with layers. We recommend Photoshop 6 or newer, however any program that lets you work with layers will work. There is also a FREE photo editing program available online at gimp.org. If you want the finest digital wedding album for your book creations, this is about the finest you will find. Order yours today!
These products are copyright protected and can not be resold as they are. They are designed to be used as backgrounds, or composite album pages to enhance your own personal or professional portrait work.
We are the "SOLE" creators and suppliers of all of our products. We produce our own disc's and, to keep prices down, we avoid expensive, flashy, packaging. We use paper labels and paper sleeves and we ship in rigid cardboard cd/dvd mailers.
Thank you for viewing our products. Please see all of our items in our Amazon store front! Thank You
Since I wasn't the official photographer, I was free to take some chances with exposures, etc. A pure flash photo of this scene would have provided a perfectly exposed image of the father and daughter, and there's nothing wrong with that. But by leaving the shutter open for a longer exposure, I was able to get some of the color provided by the candles on the tables, and the light inside the parlor, which to me, adds a lot to the ambience of the shot, and looks more like the scene that we saw with our eyes. Some cameras will do this automatically if you have a slow shutter synch - there are several different names for it - and you should try it next time you have to take flash photos, but they are turning out with black backgrounds.. I'm not sure I would recommend trying it at a wedding though...
Congratulations, Voltaire and Maricel! The wedding was great and we had a really fun time! This photo was taken with a Canon Digital Rebel XTi with an EF-S 10-22mm super wide-angle lens. The flash used was a Canon 430ex with a Sto-Fen Omnibounce flash diffuser. I'm not too sure on how to use my flash, so if anybody has any tips, feel free to check out the exif data and comment. I usually have trouble exposing the background. Thanks to my buddy Ralph for letting me borrow his lens!