Please note that the version of my Curricula Vitae posted here is missing some contact information, and has been modified to protect the privacy of my academic references. For the full version of my CV, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please also note that this CV may be out of date.
- Quantum computation and information
- Quantum algorithms
- Complexity theory
- Spin simulation
- Error propagation
Papers, Essays and Publications
Note: This list is organized in reverse chronological order.
- Robust Online Hamiltonian Learning, Christopher E. Granade, Christopher Ferrie, Nathan Wiebe, David G. Cory. (arXiv:1207.1655)
- Modeling quantum noise for efficient testing of fault-tolerant circuits, Easwar Magesan, Daniel Puzzuoli, Christopher E. Granade, David G. Cory. (arXiv:1206.5407)
- Adaptive Hamiltonian Estimation Using Bayesian Experimental Design, Christopher Ferrie, Christopher E. Granade, David G. Cory. Bayesian Inference And Maximum Entropy Methods In Science And Engineering: Proceedings of the 31th International Workshop on Bayesian Inference and Maximum Entropy Methods in Science and Engineering (arXiv:1111.0935)
- How to best sample a periodic probability distribution, or on the accuracy of Hamiltonian finding strategies, Christopher Ferrie, Christopher E. Granade, David G. Cory. Quantum Information Processing, doi:10.1007/s11128-012-0407-6 (arXiv:1110.3067)
- Parallel Information Transfer in a Multi-Node Quantum Information Processor, Troy W. Borneman, Christopher E. Granade, David G. Cory. Physics Review Letters 108 140502. (arXiv:1107.4333)
- Why Complexity Matters (senior undergraduate Honors thesis). (PDF)
- Ease and Toil: Analyzing Sudoku, with Seth Chadwick and Rachel Krieg. (PDF)
Presentations and Posters
Note: Information about talks and posters is organized by year, starting in 2011.