I study environmental and resource problems. My research focuses on understanding the distributional effects of regulations, property rights and institutions as well as the political economy of environmental and natural resource policy. Applications include ambient air pollution, climate change and rights-based management of marine fisheries.
- At University of Wisconsin:
- Economy and Environment Partnership for Southeast Asia
- Norwegian School of Economics (Norges Handelshøyskole, NHH)
- University of Bergen (Centre for Climate and Energy Transformation (CET))
- CESifo Fellow
- I also collaborate with Asian Development Bank and World Bank