Updating Rosters - Please enter any changes to your 2015-2016 roster of officers into PTAEZ Officer Contact or contact Naomi Higaki at Sixth District.
Insurance Premium - Units: $216
- Councils: $154
- Workman's Comp Rate: 5%
Membership - Please remind your treasurer to forward all new membership pass-through (per capita) to your council or to Sixth District.
Out-of-council units -please turn in your membership dues and insurance premium to the Sixth District office by October 15.Remittance Form
Sixth District PTA
1290 Ridder Park Drive, M/C 214
San Jose, CA 95131
Units in Councils - please turn in your membership dues and insurance premium to your council treasurer by their deadline.
To-Do List for Current Officers
1. Save the date for the Reflections Reception on.
2. Check out CAPTA's previous weekly Membership eBlasts for ideas and resources.
3. For a PTA/PTSAs financial health, here's a checklist of the things that should be on your list, in process, or hopefully done.
4. Check out the PTA Calendar of Essential Requirements. This easy-to-use checklist will help you stay on track of what to do starting in July. All board members will benefit from knowing what needs to be done. Help keep your PTA running smoothly by checking it out! - Get the checklist for the first half of the PTA year.
5. Decide on your goals, programs, events, and fundraisers as part of the budget process. [How to Budget]
6. Save the date for Sixth District's Annual Luncheon on.
Graduating High School Senior Scholarship
Applications are due to CA State PTA by Monday, .
The CA State PTA offers Graduating High School Senior Scholarships of $750 to recognize volunteer service by high school seniors in a school and community.
More information regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, application tips, forms and more can be found on CA State PTA's website.
STEM Innovation Bowl
Santa Clara Central Park Library
2635 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA
Free - but must sign up
Your Free Ticket to STEM. Families can enjoy learning about the future of immersive technology: virtual reality, augmented reality, telepresence robots, computer vision, 3D video, and gaming (recommended for grades 6 and up). Younger grades will enjoy the Innovation Stations---hands-on areas---where kids can learn about circuit boards, build with blocks and straws, create mosaics using math, interact with robots and launch rockets. Sign up for your FREE tickets at santaclaraca.gov/innovation.