- A real or artificial evergreen tree set up and decorated with lights and ornaments as part of Christmas celebrations
- Christmas bush: Australian tree or shrub with red flowers; often used in Christmas decoration
- flame tree: a terrestrial evergreen shrub or small tree of western Australia having brilliant yellow-orange flowers; parasitic on roots of grasses
- European silver fir: tall timber tree of central and southern Europe having a regular crown and grey bark
- of or relating to or made from a ceramic; "a ceramic dish"
- Made of clay and hardened by heat
- Of or relating to the manufacture of such articles
- an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- (ceramics) the art of making and decorating pottery
- A plant grown from an organ of this kind
- A rounded underground storage organ present in some plants, notably those of the lily family, consisting of a short stem surrounded by fleshy scale leaves or leaf bases and resting over winter
- (bulb) a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
- light bulb: electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
- (bulb) a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end); "the bulb of a syringe"
- A similar underground organ such as a corm or a rhizome
ceramic christmas tree bulbs - Christmas tree
Christmas tree plastic light up twist med 1'' L x 3/8'' W overall Stem: 3/8'' L x 3/16'' Dia.(100) quantity assorted colors BUY 3 GET ONE FREE
The free offer is when you buy 3 of one style only. This pack comes in assorted colors only 100 pack. Individual colors are also available in this section of our web site(4 colors available in the single colors). NOW MOST SINGLE ITEMS IN THIS CATEGORY CAN BE SHIPPED BY USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL TO SAVE YOU MONEY! (Multiple items may not qualify due to weight restrictions on first class mail weight) Other companies charge for Packing, Shipping and Service Fees totaling more than $12 for one bag of bulbs! Choose first class mail and save $$$ WE DONT CHARGE ANY OF THOSE FEES!!! This category has all of the different plastic bulbs that are used on a ceramic or plastercraft Christmas tree. These bulbs are used in conjunction with the light up cord that goes underneath the trees that lights up and reflects through the plastic colored bulbs on the tree. Since there are several sizes and shapes, please measure the size needed before ordering to avoid mistakes. Exchanges will be charged re stocking fees, shipping fees and up charges if applicable for the new item. Order early. We now have the light cords & bulbs in stock in this category. Sometimes not all colors seen in this sections pictures are available from the manufacturer. However we will make every effort to insure we ship an assortment of colors in every pack. Below see a general rule used by the size of the tree. 7\" tree normally takes Mini Twist or Small Pin Lights 8\" tree normally takes Small Twist or Large Pin Lights 9\" tree normally takes Small Twist or Large Pin Lights 11\" tree normally takes Small or Medium Twist or other Medium Size bulbs 14\" tree normally takes Medium Twist, large twist, large swirls, large candle blossoms 16\" Large twist size. Cut out holes may vary in diameter depending who manufactured the tree. Many trees are made in small shops and these sizes may vary by the tools used to make the holes.
christmas bulb monster 1/7
Suddenly late last night, just a week before Christmas, this creature, this Christmas bulb eating, ceramic, dip and nut holding chamber pot, bah humbug, Ebenezer, distant cousin of the Grinch thing showed up in front of the tree. Did a self portrait and stuck his tongue out. Can you imagine? I hope he doesn't come back!... ;-)
My mother made us this tree about 25 years ago, it is ceramic and has a light bulb in the middle, can't believe we haven't broke it yet......
ceramic christmas tree bulbs
Very colorful bird ornaments are used primarily to decorate Ceramic Christmas Trees but are also useful as decorations for ceramic wreaths and on other ceramic and plaster designs. This ornament is most often used on ceramic trees measuring 11" to 14" in height. The colors look best when illuminated with an electric fixture inside the tree or wreath but are rich and attractive even when they are not illuminated. The approximate sizes for these ornaments are 1-1/16 L" X 9/16" W. The stem is approximately 3/8" long and 3/16" in diameter. The ornaments are packaged 144 pieces to a bag and this offer includes 3 bags for a total of 432 pieces. For other styles and sizes of ornaments please see our additional offerings in this category or in our storefront.