Sump Pump Aquarium. Union Pump Parts.
Sump Pump Aquarium
- a suction pump for removing liquid from a sump
- A sump pump is a pump used to remove water that has accumulated in a water collecting sump pit, commonly found in the basement of homes.
- (Sump Pumps) Sump pumps are responsible for pumping excess ground water from the basement to the outside of the home. For those of you that have ever experience water back up in your basement, you know all about how much cleaning is involved and how much damage can be caused.
- A building containing such tanks, esp. one that is open to the public
- An aquarium (plural aquariums or aquaria) is a vivarium consisting of at least one transparent side in which water-dwelling plants or animals are kept. Fishkeepers use aquaria to keep fish, invertebrates, amphibians, marine mammals, turtles, and aquatic plants.
- Aquarium is the debut album of Scandinavian dance-pop group Aqua. Although the group had been together for three years under their original name Joyspeed, their only release up to Aquarium was a single called "Itzy Bitsy Spider".
- A transparent tank of water in which fish and other water creatures and plants are kept
- a tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals
sump pump aquarium - Aquarium Systems
Aquarium Systems Premium Maxi-Jet 3000 Utility Pump 775 gph
Premium Maxi-Jet 3000 Utility Pump New high-efficiency, flow adjustable Marine Series pumps meet the most demanding requirements of saltwater and freshwater systems. Engineered to handle the capacities of our new Deep Dimension* Corner-Flo Aquariums and our new High-Capacity Acrylic Sump Filtration Systems. They?re also more than a match for other brands of aquariums and sumps. Compact design optimized for maximum output with low power usage. Quiet operation with little or no heat. Motors self-protected against overheating. Able to run internal/submersible and external. UL-listed. Truly stated flow rates. All necessary attachment hardware supplied standard. Standardized NPT fittings. Screened intake 775 GPH at 0 head, 500 GPH at 4? head. 58 Watts .96 amps Dimensions 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" 110 inches maximum head
75g Reef Tank
Neptune sys. Apex Aquacontroller Korallin Calcium Reactor w/5lb CO2 Precision Marine Kalkwasser Reactor Aqua Medic sp3000 dosing pump 50mg/hr Ozone generator Two Little Fishes Phosphate Reactor Two Little Fishes Reactor with GAC Current USA 8x54w Light fixture 75g marineland corner flow tank eshopps sump Koralia powerheads number 2 and 3 Maxijet 900 powerheads x2 Quiet One 3000 Main return pump Marineland skimmer ----------------- Water parameters: Salinity: 1.024 Phosphate: undetectable Nitates: undetectable Nitrites: undetectable Ammonia: undetectable Magnesium: 1350 PH: 8-8.3 Calcium: 450 ORP: 320-345
2007 11-19 Sump Pump Area 02
Top-down view of the sump waterfall.. pretty amazing, like niagra. You can see the summer-time cooling fan in behind the sump :)
sump pump aquarium
Professional grade water pump with new power magnetic vortex rotor blade technology. Drive shaft is made of hardened ceramic and runs on ceramic bearing inside the impeller. Compact pump with more output power, only comparable to an external MD water pump. Energy effecient water pumps, with excellent gallons of water flow per watt of power used. Can be used for water circulation and comes with all attachments to operate as a main filtration pump. 660 gallons per hour. 35 watts. Maximum head - 7.5 foot. Output tubing size - 3/4 inch.