Solar Pump Water - Hydraulic Pumps Used - Diesel Water Pump Suppliers
Solar Pump Water
- A solar powered pump is a pump running on the power of the sun. A solar powered pump can be more environmentally friendly and economical in its operation compared to pumps powered by an internal combustion engine (ICE) or nuclear power.
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms
- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and taps
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were sitting by the water's edge"
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology (considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces)
BCB's Complete Solar Energy Water Pump
This water pump now provides water to over 1200 people in the village of Koussougba in Atakpame, Togo. Most recently in May of 2011, a garden was planted by all the members of the maintenance team, the chief as well as the village development officer. This garden represents a living pact between BCB, the villages and the villagers and themselves to keep this ground sacred by maintaining it, keeping and preserving the blessings and hope that clean water brings to any society through hygienic and sanitatry practices. We also chose to remember the planting of this garden as a pact of friendship.
Parceiros da USAID fornecem água potável à comunidade de Santarém / USAID partners give Santarém community access to potable water
Esta sistema de bombeamento solar foi implementado com a ajuda de parceiros da Agencia dos EUA para o Desenvolvimento Internacional (USAID), o Escritorio de Ligacao Militar da Embaixada dos Estados Unidos (MLO) e o Southern Command dos EUA (SOUTHCOM). (Foto: USAID/Brazil) --------------------------------------------------------------- This solar water pumping system was implemented with support from USAID partners, the Military Liaison Office of the U.S. Embassy (MLO) and the and the U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM). (Photo: USAID/Brazil)