Honors in Action Subcommittee:
- Every year to maintain our 5-star Chapter, we submit a Honors in Action essay that focus on the Honors Study Topic designed to impact and contribute to the community.
- This committee does research, creates events, and reaches out to the community.
- Our chapter is planning an event for Winter 2015. Join the meeting and plan with us!!
- This committee discusses about the
future events that Phi Theta Kappa have with the
other people from Student Leadership Office.
- The goal of this committee is to
get help advertising our events via Student Leadership.
- We raise money for scholarships for our members through Phi Theta Kappa events.
- For example: Rain City Rock Concert and Valentine Roses.
- The Committee is looking for the new chair. Join on Monday Jan 12th to select. Every member is qualified for this position.
- The outreach committee is a good
way to give back to our community with activities and events that incorporate an outreach/ volunteering aspect.
- If you want to be a volunteer and be a part of the community, this is the group for you!
- For example: Forterra, Daycare
Event, and Campus Clean Up.
- The research forum subcommittee is in charge of organizing an annual research symposium.
- Selected students from Humanities classes are given the opportunity to present their original researches, based on findings in local archives.