The Library has been divided into different sections for its smooth functioning:
- Circulation Section: Issue and return of books is handled with the help of computers. Students & Faculty can get themselves enrolled as member of the Library.
- Periodicals Section: The Library subscribes to Printed (National & International) as well as Online Journals, magazines and newspapers. Library users can find the required Journals with the help of list of Journals pasted on racks. Please note that these Journals are not for issue.
- Stacks Area: It allows users to access to books, bay list guides library users to search for his/her required book. Please note that reference books are not for issue.
- Newspaper Archive Section: The Library users can access to old newspaper within the central library.
- Property Counter Section: The Library users can keep their belonging at the property counter at main gate of central library.
- Computer Facility: The Library users can access to computers for accessing subscribed E-Resources & Web OPAC within the central library.
- Reprographic Facility: The Library users can avail reprographic/photocopy facility within Library and institutes premises.
- Book Bank Facilty: Students (Book Bank was initiated during 2006-2007 -> MSIT) can avail Book Bank facility. All the students joining the institute are being given a set of text books every year. This has come as a boon to the students who do not have to buy costly books for their academic preparations.