Hotel Oasis Park Salou : Accommodation Madrid : Extended Stay Hotels Bankruptcy.
Hotel Oasis Park Salou
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- haven: a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- A type of rigid foam into which the stems of flowers can be secured in flower arranging
- A fertile spot in a desert where water is found
- A pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a difficult, troubled, or hectic place or situation
- a fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface)
- In geography, an oasis (plural: oases) or cienega (southwestern United States) is an isolated area of vegetation in a desert, typically surrounding a spring or similar water source. Oases also provide habitat for animals and even humans if the area is big enough.
- Salou (Greek: Salauris) is a municipality of the comarca of Tarragones, in the province of Tarragona, in Catalonia, Spain. Salou was segregated from Vila-seca on 30 October 1989 by a decision of the Supreme Court of Spain.
- A city and popular tourist resort on the Costa Dorada, Spain
- A large public green area in a town, used for recreation
- A large enclosed area of land used to accommodate wild animals in captivity
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk in the park"
- A large area of land kept in its natural state for public recreational use
- a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property; "there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park"
- place temporarily; "park the car in the yard"; "park the children with the in-laws"; "park your bag in this locker"
The beach at Salou, Spain
En la playa de Salou
See also: economy inn bonhamhotel domus garnireserve hotelpet friendly hotels i95hotel principe di piemonte riminidisneyland hotel jobshotel beau rivage in nice