Rock you like a hurricane ringtone : Make sms ringtone : Edit mp3 ringtone
Rock You Like A Hurricane Ringtone
- A violent uproar or outburst
- A tropical cyclone is a storm system characterized by a large low-pressure center and numerous thunderstorms that produce strong winds and heavy rain. Tropical cyclones feed on heat released when moist air rises, resulting in condensation of water vapor contained in the moist air.
- A wind of force 12 on the Beaufort scale (equal to or exceeding 64 knots or 74 mph)
- Hurricane is a 1979 romance, epic-adventure film featuring an all-star cast and impressive special effects, produced by: Dino De Laurentiis and Lorenzo Semple Jr, and directed by Jan Troell.
- A storm with a violent wind, in particular a tropical cyclone in the Caribbean
- a severe tropical cyclone usually with heavy rains and winds moving a 73-136 knots (12 on the Beaufort scale)
- "Rock You" is a hard rock song written by Bob Halligan, Jr., and the first track from Helix's 1984 album Walkin' the Razor's Edge. It is best known for its call-and-response refrain of "Gimme an R, O, C, K.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (like, as) the first, a preposition, introduces a noun, pronoun or noun phrase ("like the wind"). The second can be a conjunction, introducing a clause ("as I was saying") or making a comparison ("as cold as ice"); or a preposition ("As a dancer, I was a failure").
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritville A Hurricane is Coming
A Hurricane is coming and we were sitting right in the middle of it. Jimmy Buffett is one of few entertainers that I could listen to all day long. I like his easy going personality, the way he relates to his audience. I am not much on crowds but if he invited me to see his show I might go.
Hurricane Katrina, taken from my flight from South Carolina to New York on Sunday, August 28, 2005, around 8 pm.