- The upper interior surface of a room or other similar compartment
- (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women
who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for
- the overhead upper surface of a covered space; "he hated painting the
- An upper limit, typically one set on prices, wages, or
- The maximum altitude that a particular aircraft can reach
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape
of her skirt"
- The body of a car or aircraft
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or
synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent";
"woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough
material for a dress"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or
artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by
spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel
to produce long strands.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for
future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
fabric draping - 54" x
54" x 10 yards Flocking Damask Bolt Put-up - Ivory on Ivory
Beautiful Damask Flocking fabric put-up. Great
for all of your DIY projects!
There are so many possibilities with our
54" wide and 10 yards long rolls, you could easily add your personal touch to
your decorations. This particular size is great for swagging and draping. Make
your own chair sashes, custom size table runners. Tie simple ribbon bows to the
satin to create a garland affect and swag & drape it through your aisle
and/or decorative arch, decorate your tables, etc.. Streamers of fabric can be
draped from the ceiling to various points around the room.
Each roll is
54" wide x 10 yards long.
Each order is for 1 bolt.
Around With My Mamiya :)
My Mamiya C330s :) Lighting: My Metz 45 was
fired into the ceiling of a white room to create a soft clean light metz fired
into the ceiling of a white room to create a soft clean light. The blue tones
came from reflections of a large piece of blue fabric draped over a nearby desk
the blue tones came from reflections of a large piece of blue fabric draped over
a nearby desk.
Prom ceiling drapes
White gossamer drape to cover the ceiling.
Color gossmer center "tent" over the dance floor.
The Third Edition of Draping for Apparel Design
brings together Joseph-Armstrong s classic step-by-step instructions in a
user-friendly two-color format. Three draping principles and techniques are
presented manipulating dart excess, adding fullness, and contour draping showing
how to turn two-dimensional drawings into three-dimensional garments. New and
updated design projects prepare the reader with the draping techniques and
creative elements needed to develop a pattern. Designers will gain essential
skills that can be applied to their own designs.