Tuesday Night Big Bass Tournaments
Tuesday Night Big Bass Series
5:30 p.m. Start Time SHARP
All anglers to be on the water by 5:25 p.m.
$10 per person per tournament
$10 per tournament will go to Big Bass Pot and Angler of the Year pot. Big bass and Angler of the Year will be paid out at the last tournament. Angler of the Year will be determined by total weight for the season.
A Special Thanks To Those Who Support Tuesday Night Big Bass Tournaments.
1. All anglers to be signed in by 5:20 p.m. No contestant will be allowed 15 minutes after start time.
2. All boats must carry liability Insurance
3. Only one fish per contestant to weigh in.
4. Sharing of fish between contestants is NOT ALLOWED
5. Largemouth/Smallmouth bass only
6. No live bait(artificial only)
7. Nets are allowed and recommended
8. All fish must be kept alive and released: penalty for dead fish is half the fish's weight.
9. All fish must be kept in an aerated livewell (no stringers or baskets). Livewells will be checked by tournament officials prior to start time.
10. No late fish allowed at weigh in. Check in time will be announced at sign up. LATE IS LATE
11. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified for the year.
12. No contestants allowed on tournament waters the day of the tournament:no prefishing.
13. NO TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS OR ANYONE HELPING WITH THE TOURNAMENT ARE LIABLE FOR ACCIDENTS OF ANY KIND.
14. TAKE OFF THIS YEAR WILL BE BY RANDOM DRAW
15. No operating of boats on plane before tournament blast off. Also stay within a reasonable distance of take off area.
Jim Mastain 319-610-3767
Eric Johnston 319-404-8968