Sheetrock corner repair - Paint repairs - Fence repairing.
Sheetrock Corner Repair
- a kind of plasterboard
- A plasterboard made of gypsum layered between sheets of heavy paper
- Drywall, Plasterboard or also called gypsum board are panels made of gypsum plaster pressed between two thick sheets of paper, the panels are used to make interior walls and ceilings.
- Drywall; plasterboard; a building material comprising a layer of gypsum plaster sandwiched between two pieces of heavy paper, used mainly for interior walls and ceilings; Any of the various thicknesses and grades of such material; A wall made of this; To install and finish Sheetrock
- A place or angle where two or more sides or edges meet
- An area inside a room, box, or square-shaped space, near the place where two or more edges or surfaces meet
- the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
- A place where two streets meet
- a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
- gain control over; "corner the gold market"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
I just cannot patch sheetrock.
So we were tearing down the wall, and in the "scouting mission" chaos, my boss chewed into the wall at the corner... well... obviously we didn't knock the whole wall down... So now we have to patch this thing... Co-worker asked me to patch it, and as ou can tell, I tried. Not too successfully either lol... So. To make a long story short, never ask me to fix sheetrock.
Wall made of some sheetrock and some plywood, none of it matching up at the same level. I had to do much build up of material to even it out.