PANTS ZIPPER REPAIR. REPAIR GUIDE FOR PS3. REPAIRABLE MUSCLE CARS
Pants Zipper Repair
- slide fastener: a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
- A zip (American English: zipper or (rarely) zip fastener) is a popular device for temporarily joining two edges of fabric. It is used in clothing (e.g., jackets and jeans), luggage and other bags, sporting goods, camping gear (e.g., tents and sleeping bags), and other daily use items.
- zip up: close with a zipper; "Zip up your jacket--it's cold"
- Fasten or provide (something) with a zipper
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Rubbish; nonsense
- bloomers: underpants worn by women; "she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing"
- (pant) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
- (pant) the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
pants zipper repair - Zipper: The
Zipper: The Kid with ADHD
“Stop tapping!” groans Zipper’s sister. “Can’t you EVER sit still?” It seems Zack (better known as Zipper) is always getting into trouble. A smart, athletic 5th grader, Zipper speaks and acts before he thinks. His impulsivity drives his friends and family crazy. When Zipper earns the money to rent a drum set, he begins to turn his life around.
“Youngsters with ADHD will really relate to Caroline Janover’s novel. The author has written a wonderful story which entertains as well as teaches.”—Harvey Parker, Ph.D., author of The ADD Hyperactivity Handbook for Parent’s, Teachers and Kids
oh my god, this is terrifying
I've had too much caffeine today! Heeee! Ahem. Anyway. Pairs of pants put on before realizing that the zipper was at least 10 kinds of fucked up: 1 Zippers that were at least 10 kinds of fucked up repaired: 1 Dogs taken to the vet for grooming: 1 Times I have said the word "butt" to Caryn today: 3 (I thought it was more) Times I have said "I made out with a German once" to Caryn: 1 Times I have seen "Ron Paul for President" signs in people's yards and thought it said "Ru Paul for President" before realizing the error of my thinking and being horribly disappointed: 5 Games of speed Scrabulous started: 1 So far, a pretty good day.
Small, but significant disaster
Woe is me! The zipper on my motorcycle pants broke. Not a mere crotch zipper mind you, but a full length, waist to ankle zipper. Bad enough, but the pants are made of kevlar (bulletproof vest material) and are not sewable by your average seamstress. Dang! I'm going to have to ship them priority-fast from WI to CA, and the company will do a next-day repair. I wear these pants 4-5 days a week, 200+ days a year. They are IMPORTANT! Arggh. Back to leather for a week or so.