We are a non-governmental, non-profit organization that promotes women in the neighborhood of Acahualinca and surrounding areas through education, empowerment, and complete medical attention.
Our principal aims are:
- To educate women on their health and sexual and reproductive rights.
- To aid women by providing health care to their nuclear families.
- To lower the rates of sexually-transmitted infections, HIV-AIDS, and teenage pregnancy in Acahualinca.
- To encourage women to fight against domestic violence by educating them on the laws that protect them.
- To lower the high rates of domestic violence against women and young adolescents.
- To have a permanent office to provide information and guidance to victims of violence.
- To elevate the self-esteem of women through education and self-help groups.
We host classes on the following subjects:
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Sexually-transmitted infections and HIV-AIDS
- Sex and gender