Dr. Britt Cooper
Master Gunnery Sgt.
2016 GUEST CONDUCTORS
The guest conductor and clinician for the Honors Choir is Dr. Britt Cooper. Dr. Cooper is the Director of Fine and Performing Arts at Walsh University as well as director of two university chorales. He also is the director of the Canton Symphony Chorus. MGST Andy Schuller, trumpet/cornet player in "The President's Own" U.S. Marine Band in Washington, D.C. will be the guest conductor and clinician for the Honors Band.
- Nominations submitted by each school's director
- Registration Fee - $25/participant
- Friday, March 11 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday,March 12 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
(will help cover music, lunch both days, and t-shirt)
- Concert - Saturday, March 12 2:00 p.m. $5 Admission
- Questions? Email:
Ms. Hannah McFarland firstname.lastname@example.org