Entry Form PDF format
Entry Form Document
Please read the rules on this page or in the fair booklet before attempting an exhibit entry.
Personal and Property Damage
All persons who enter the fairgrounds and use the facilities on said grounds for the purpose of exhibiting, displaying, competing or in any other manner, participating in the Fair do so at their own risk. The Cameron County Fair Association, Inc. will not be liable for any personal injury or damage suffered by such persons irrespective of how such injury or damage occurs.
All persons who enter upon the fairgrounds for the purpose of seeing the exhibits and being entertained by the attractions of the Fair do so at their own risk. The Cameron County Fair Association, Inc. will not be liable for any personal injury or property damage suffered by any person visiting the Fair irrespective of how such damage occurs.
The Cameron County Fair Association, Inc. will not intentionally show or permit to be shown any dangerous attractions on the grounds. However, the showing of certain attractions require that the spectators be reasonably careful in their conduct and be reasonably watchful of children, and although the Cameron County Fair Association, Inc. will take precautions it will not be responsible for any personal injury or property damage suffered by reason of any attraction shown or exhibited during the fair.
Complete rules and regulations are on file at the Fair office. Ask to see them.
The Cameron County Fair Association, Inc. reserves the right to itself by the board of directors, the sole and absolute right to interpret these conditions arising out of, connecting with, or incident to the Fair. Also to refuse or cancel awards or prizes as the management may deem expedient. All entries are made subject to the above rule.
Premium checks will not be given at the time of entry pickup at the end of the fair week, but will be sent by mail to winning exhibitors as soon as possible.
Making Your Entry
Enter your exhibits by filling the appropriate information of the official entry blank, then mail your entry to Cameron County Fair Association, P.O. Box 345, Emporium, PA 15834 or bring it to the fairgrounds on Saturday August 4 from noon-4pm.
NOTE: EACH ENTRY SHEET SHALL BE ONE DEPARTMENT ONLY!!!!
(If entering 6 departments, 6 sheets will be required.)
1. Submitting entries
a. All entries mailed must be postmarked on or before July 31, 2017. PLEASE MAIL EARLY. Send entries to: Cameron County Fair Association, P.O. Box 345, Emporium, PA 15834
b. All Entries must be registered by Saturday at 7:00 p.m. Judging will begin Saturday at 7:30p.m.
2. Entry tags will not be mailed to exhibitor, but may be picked up at fair office in Beaver Hall between the hours of 1-4:00 p.m. July 31st through August 4th
3. Exhibitors entry fee will be $10.00 per 20 entries which entitles the owner to exhibit in any or all departments except department 11 and 22. Make all checks payable to Cameron County Fair Association, Inc.
4. Department 11 is open to youth only, age 6-19. Exhibitors fee of $10.00 per 20 items also applies.
5. Entries will be accepted on Cameron County Fair entry blanks only.
6. No person will be allowed to see or be informed of the number or kinds of entries except the proper officials until after the entries are closed.
7. All articles for competition must be on the grounds between the hours of noon. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday, August 5. They must be entered in the name of the real owner and remain on the grounds during the fair.
8. All articles shall be removed from the exhibit hall Friday August 12th after 9 p.m. or between 9 a.m. and noon, Saturday August 12, 2017. THE FAIR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR EXHIBITS REMAINING AFTER 7:00 P.M. Any owner neglecting or refusing to comply with this rule shall forfeit the premium(s) awarded.
9. All persons making entries shall make themselves acquainted with the premium list and be their own judges as to the division in which to enter.
10. All entries must have been made or grown by the exhibitor within the past twelve months. Grain from last year will be acceptable.
11. Premiums will not be paid for exhibits not listed in this catalog.
12. Exhibitors may not enter more than 1 item in each class.
13. All baked goods will be auctioned off with the owners permission. Portion of the winning exhibits will be displayed with ribbon.
14. Alcoholic beverages prohibited-disorderly conduct will not be tolerated!
15. Reasonable care will be taken to protect all exhibits from injury and damage, but loss or damage by water, fire, theft, or otherwise, whatever may be the cause or extent of the damage or loss is NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CAMERON COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION, INC.
16. DECISION OF THE JUDGES IS FINAL.
17. Exhibit chairman reserves the right to remove any exhibit or part of exhibit in poor condition.
18. In paying premiums, no evidence of awards will be recognized except the entry sheets and judges books. Ribbons, cards, or labels that may be attached to the article will not be recognized.
19. All dogs on the fairgrounds MUST be under control at all times.
20. No unauthorized peddling or solicitation will be permitted on fairgrounds or its vicinity.
21. All delivery people, suppliers and concessionaires are requested to complete all work by 5 p.m. daily.
22. No vehicles will be permitted on main fair field after the hour of 5 p.m. daily and 9 a.m.
In order to have a successful fair, there must be cooperation of the exhibitors and officials of the fair. The officials invite suggestions from the exhibitors and in turn make the following requests:
1. Please prepare and make entries early.
2. Every exhibitor should read carefully the rules and conditions set forth a the head of each department.
3. The exhibitors must determine in which class to enter exhibits, as no alterations can be made after the entries close.
4. Entry blanks must be filled and must be postmarked on or before July 31, 2017. No mailed entries will be accepted after this date.
5. On receipt of entry blanks and entries, record tags will be furnished to the exhibitor. These tags must be securely attached by the exhibitor to the exhibit.
6. Please note "opening class exhibit policy" and "making your entry early.