- (repair shop) a shop specializing in repairs and maintenance
- (Repair shop) A workshop is a room or building which provides both the area and tools (or machinery) that may be required for the manufacture or repair of manufactured goods. Apart from the larger factories, workshops were the only places of production in the days before industrialisation.
- (The Repair Shop) (1998) (pilot - unreleased)
- Citizen’s band radio allows an easy and inexpensive way to contact other vehicles when off-roading or in a convoy. They help to keep groups together and can be used to call out for help in emergencies.
- Citizens' Band radio (often shortened to CB radio) is, in many countries, a system of short-distance radio communications between individuals on a selection of 40 channels within the 27-MHz (11 m) band. The CB radio service is distinct from FRS, GMRS, MURS, or amateur ("ham") radio.
- Citizens Band radio is a general use, short distance, two-way radio primarily used by truckers. CB's are also helpful to RV drivers to call for help in an emergency and listen for driving conditions. Many CB's on the market today also have weather channels with alerting features.
cb radio repair shops - Cobra CXR925
Cobra CXR925 Micro Talk 35-Mile 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio
The Cobra CXR925 is a Micro TALK 2-way radio, two pack with up to a 35 mile range. This unit consists of 22 channels, 142privacy codes (38 CTCSS codes/ 104 DCS codes) and comes complete with 2 rechargeable lithium ion battery packs, and a 2-port desktop mini-charger. This unit also features a 10 channel NOAA radio for storm and emergency alerts, as well as a Rewind- Say-Again digital voice recorder which allows you to playback the last 20 seconds of audio, transmit saves messages, and record messages to yourself. Additional features of the CXR925 include hands-free operation (VOX), VibrAlert silent paging, call alert (10 selectable tones), a backlit LCD display, a scanning function (channels/ privacy codes), a single pin speaker/ microphone/ charge jack, a 10 channel memory, selectable hi/low power in GMRS, key lock, roger beep (selectable on/off), key stroke tones (Selectable on/off) , a battery low indicator, battery/ power saver mode, signal strength meter, auto squelch, a maximum range extender, and a belt clip. This product comes in ROHS lead free, packaging.
20100531 1144 003 Mark visits his dad
2010-MAY-31; cell phones killed the CB radio market. On I-20 on the way to East Texas, a CB radio repair shop is in ruins.
Carl's CB Repair
Things you never see anymore: citizen's band radio repair shops.
cb radio repair shops
This is the drifter antenna mount for 3rd Generation Toyota 4Runners. This mounts to the existing bolts inside your tailgate and allows you to mount a CB or FM Radio antenna to your 4Runner with ease. We make mounts for both the left and right side of the tailgate. This is for the Right side. All mounts are made out of 10 gauge steel and come powder coated black.
Outdoor Logic is a one stop parts supplier, repair, and fabrication shop specializing in overland travel and outdoor exploration. We're ready, willing and able to help with your off-road needs.
Our experienced crew is passionate about your projects. With backgrounds in desert racing, sand rails, competition rock crawling, circle track, and road racing, we possess the skills, knowledge, and first-hand experience that makes our work and products a cut above.
Our growing line of bumpers, rock sliders, roof racks and accessories are designed and built in-house by our experienced fabricators and computer drafting experts.