Welcome to my lab! Please bear with me as I get this site together!
As I start to fill up this site, I will be providing more and more information on existing projects and those to come. Stay tuned!
Please see summaries on the status of current projects below. See CONTACT on the left if you wish to reach me. Thanks!
** 4/21/2017: Sorry!!!! My Contact Form was not working properly, I have not received messages in months. Please resubmit now thanks!
- Chad H
Super CoCo EEPROM 512K Project at a Glance:
The final board design has been received and tested. I have updated photos and information on the EEPROM board page and the controller page. I will be ordering batches of PCB's as needed and intend to keep a small supply on hand.
- Uses 29EE010 (128K), 29EE020 (256K) EEPROM or 28SF040/29F040 type 512K chips.
- Up to 16 x 32K, 32 x 16K banks, 64 x 8K or whatever combination you can fit.
- Can be controlled by onboard jumpers or external controller.
- Will support large .BIN files when using my MultiBank ROM Builder tool and the external controller.
- PCB still fits Radio Shack game cartridge housings with proper mounting screw alignment
- Will be made in 2 versions: PDIP-32 package and PLCC32 package
See bottom of 'CoCo EPROM/EEPROM Controller' page on the left for the
LCD Controller Arduino Sketch and the Multi Bank ROM Builder tool downloads.
Arduino Pro-Mini Clone/BootLoader Shield
Version 1.0.2 of these boards has been received and tested. Issues with the TX/RX LED's interfering with the sketch loading process have been eliminated!
- Allows quick and easy way to flash bootloaders to your DIP Atmega328P
- In 'bootloader' mode, mounts as a shield to a ProMini that has the bootloading sketch.
- No jumper wires required for bootloading/sketch loading.
- Onboard L7805 regulator provides up to 100mah current for the cicuit when powered from 9-12VDC source
- On board LED indicators for: POWER, RX0, TX1, 13
- Diode to protect the L7805/Atmega from reverse polarity at the RAW/GND points.