- Bacon jam
- 2 cans of refrigerated biscuit dough
- Fill a fry pan 1/4” high with vegetable oil over medium high and heat to 350 degrees.
- While the oil is heating up, get dough out of can and separate into individual biscuits.
- Spoon 1/2 Tbsp of bacon jam onto each biscuit.
- Fold dough over filling into half moons. Crimp edges with fork to seal.
- Carefully drop empanadas into hot oil. Brown on one side for about 2 minutes and turn over to brown other side for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drain over paper towel on plate. Serve warm.