MODERN GHANA RADIO CENTER. MEXICAN RADIO STATION ONLINE. NJ FM RADIO STATIONS.
Modern Ghana Radio Center
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- Denoting the form of a language that is currently used, as opposed to any earlier form
- a contemporary person
- Of or relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past
- Characterized by or using the most up-to-date techniques, ideas, or equipment
- A point or part that is equally distant from all sides, ends, or surfaces of something; the middle
- center(a): equally distant from the extremes
- focus on: center upon; "Her entire attention centered on her children"; "Our day revolved around our work"
- The middle point of a circle or sphere, equidistant from every point on the circumference or surface
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- A pivot or axis of rotation
- A country in West Africa, with a southern coastline that borders on the Atlantic Ocean; pop. 20,750,000; capital, Accra; languages, English (official) and West African languages
- a republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea; "Ghana was colonized as the Gold Coast by the British"
- (ghanaian) of or relating to or characteristic of Ghana or its people or language; "Ghanaian cocoa production"
- The Republic of Ghana is a country located in West Africa. It is bordered by Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) to the west, Burkina Faso to the north, Togo to the east, and the Gulf of Guinea to the south. The word Ghana means "Warrior King"Jackson, John G. Introduction to African Civilizations, 2001.
- indicating radiation or radioactivity; "radiochemistry"
- medium for communication
- The transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency, esp. those carrying sound messages
- transmit messages via radio waves; "he radioed for help"
- The activity or industry of broadcasting sound programs to the public
- Radio programs