News (updated 5/2/16)
THREE EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT THE PTA!
TOPS in Education:
Register your TOPS Bonuscard, and TOPS will contribute up to 5% of your purchase price of
TOPS brand merchandise to the PTA. If you register before September 17, TOPS will
donate an extra $5 to CHES and send you a $5 coupon! To register:
1. Go to http://www.topsmarkets.com/education/
2. Click the red Register Now button.
3. If you have already created an account, login and continue with step 4. If you have not
created an account with TOPS, the website will require you to do this now.
a. Click the Create New Account button.
b. Enter your name and Bonuscard number (all numbers visible under the barcode
on your card), and click the button to move to the next page.
c. Enter your addresses, choose a password, and click the button to move to the
4. Scroll down to the Select schools or nonprofits section of the page. Enter Cayuga
Heights Elementary School in the search box. The selection will show two options for
the school and PTA. You can select one or both.
5. Click on the red Sign Up button to complete the registration.
Clip the Box Tops for Education labels on your empty household product and food containers.
You can send them into school with your child in an envelope labeled “Box Tops” or drop them
off in the school’s front office. Look for a special BoxTops collection box in the front office
soon. Each Box Tops clipping provides about 10 cents to the PTA. This adds up! The PTA
typically earns over $1,000 from BoxTops each year!
Choose the CHES PTA as your organization on smile.amazon.com. Then shop at
smile.amazon.com instead of the normal amazon.com website. The merchandise and prices
are the same as shopping at the normal website, and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate
0.5% of your purchase price to the PTA. To register:
1. Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/16-6058355
2. If you are not logged into your Amazon account, login as usual. If you do not have an
Amazon account, click Create an account and follow the steps.
3. If you have never used Amazon Smile in the past, you will be automatically registered to
support CHES. If you had selected a different charity in the past, a dialog box will
appear asking if you would like to change your charity to the CHES PTA. Select “Yes”.
4. Whenever you shop on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com instead. You must shop
through the smile.amazon.com site in order for CHES to receive the benefit!