QUILTED PURSES AND BAGS : CROCHET PURSES BAGS.
Quilted Purses And Bags
- made of layers of fabric held together by patterned stitching
- (quilt) stitch or sew together; "quilt the skirt"
- (of a garment, bed covering, or sleeping bag) Made of two layers of cloth filled with padding held in place by lines of stitching
- (quilt) bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- (purse) contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- (purse) a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse; "he made the contribution out of his own purse"; "he and his wife shared a common purse"
- (with reference to the lips) Pucker or contract, typically to express disapproval or irritation
- (purse) bag: a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
- Put (something) in a bag
- (bag) a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- (bag) hang loosely, like an empty bag
- (bag) capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
- Succeed in securing (something)
Day 49 - Computer bag
Feb. 18, 2009 - This is a close up of my Vera Bradley computer bag. My two 3rd grade colleagues gave it to me when I retired last year. It was the perfect gift and I think of them every time I use it. I'm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow at school when I'm there to sub.
I just did some changes with the embellishment on the evening bag. My local store got this beautiful beads. Move your mouse over the photo to see all the beads ( they don't shows very well on the photo).........
Similar posts: petal purseknitting patterns pursesdiy tote bagbig zipper pursespurses by hobopatent leather satchelhello kitty coin purse