Zebra facts for kids - Spiny water flea facts.
Zebra Facts For Kids
- Virtual Stadium Tours
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines
- A silvery-gold sea bream with vertical black stripes
- "Zebra" is an album by Jack DeJohnette featuring trumpeter Lester Bowie recorded in 1985 for the video program titled "Tadayuki Naito/Zebra" and released on the MCA label in 1989. The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow states "The performances are moody and has its colorful moments
- An African wild horse with black-and-white stripes and an erect mane
- A large butterfly with pale bold stripes on a dark background, in particular
- Zebras are African equids best known for their distinctive black and white stripes. Their stripes come in different patterns unique to each individual. They are generally social animals and can be seen in small harems to large herds.
- Used in discussing the significance of something that is the case
- A piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article
- (fact) a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- (fact) a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- A thing that is indisputably the case
- (fact) an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
25 Facts About Me! (Updated)
1. I live in the United States of America, same town my whole life, in a state where it gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer ;) 2. My birthday is in June, and I am currently 14 years old :) 3. I live with my mom, dad, older sister, younger brother, and younger sister. My sisters and I are in videos by Bratzdesignz604. 4. I have the most adorable little puppy in the world, and sometimes she barks LOUDLY in the background of my videos ;D 5. I have gotten Straight-A's on my report card every term since the 3rd term of 6th grade :) (nevermind...) 6. I am obsessed with zebra print and peace sign stuff, LOL. 7. My cell phone is the HTC Inspire 4G (by AT&T), and I totally recommend it; best phone EVER! 8. I hate, hate, HATE all kinds of bugs, they creep me out. 9. This is random, but my favorite number is 12 :D 10. I'm in 9th grade (first year of high school) and play the flute in my high school's marching band. We are* the BEST! =D (*were, marching season is over) 11. It may not seem like it on film, but I am like super shy in school haha. I usually don't talk during school, but I have a loud voice LOL. 12. I LOVE rollercoasters :) My favorite is Magnum XL-200 at Cedar Point. 13. I don't like sports. Period. 14. I love playing The Sims 3, it's really fun. I used to play Sims 2 all the time. My cousin who is in 12th grade introduced it to my sister and I. 15. My favorite foods are pasta, pizza, and chicken wings. 16. I like to paint my nails in all fun kinds of ways (e.g. Polka Dots, Strips, Smiley Faces). There is rarely a time when my nails aren't painted. 17. My first Bratz doll was the Bratz Flaunt It! Jade doll (2002 edition). Except the first year I had her she fell behind the couch and her head popped off :O 18. If anyone has any tips on how to re-style your doll's look, don't hesitate to teach me! I have a bunch of old dolls I would like to makeover ;) 19. I am officially obsessed with TWITTER. I have a real one, besides BratzFanatic456. And I will not share my name, no thanks ;D 20. I think school is OK, but 8th grade was my favorite year. (Scratch that, I love 9th grade!) 21. I like to wear jeggings. Dark wash only. 22. My favorite clothing stores are Juicy Couture and Victoria's Secret PINK. 23. I like The Lying Game series, Alphas series, Clique series, and the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series when I read for fun. 24. The first Bratz YouTube video I ever saw was last year: The Fabulous Life Of Bratz Episode 11. 25. I appreciate all the nice and generous comments I get! Plus I am glad that I have met so many friends on YouTube, you guys are all great! Thank you for adding me! =D =D =D =D I found that I have changed a lot since September, and I edited this XD
I was tagged by Burnbao! Now I must list ten random facts and tag another um...four as it has stopped tagging! Well, if you feel like doing it, do it! xD 1. I have glasses, but I never wear them even though they are quite pretty. I know my eyes will get worse, and when I have to I will wear them! 2. Eyes are my favourite bits of people, I'm a bit of a connoisseur ;) I especially love hazel/green eyes ♥ 3. Nail clippings give me the heeby jeebies :/ Nothing worse than finding one in your bed. 4. My face is not at all symmetrical! 5. The older I get, the less I care. To coin a phrase! 6. When I'm stressed I have teeth dreams. Usually my teeth getting loose or falling out. That is one of my greatest fears! 7. I love the sun and would love to move to a sunny country, but I get grumpy as hell in anything higher than 23 degrees! Lol! 8. I stretched my ears when I was a kid (my left to 15mm and my right to 20mm) and now they are forever huge holes ( I left them out for almost a year and they were still 8mm) so I can't wear normal earrings. I'll have to pay a whole lotta money one day if I want to get them fixed :( 9. I try to have no regrets, but as you can see, it's hard! 10. It is one of my ambitions to become as peaceful and accepting as possible. I can't wait till I'm a wise old woman dispensing advice!