Wireless Guitar For Ps3 - Wireless Network Cards.
Wireless Guitar For Ps3
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or plucking
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the fingers or a plectrum
- Sony PlayStation 3. It’s a PlayStation. With a three.
- Sony’s Playstation 3. Yes, it’s mostly for games, but it used to be the most affordable Blu-Ray player around. What makes it nice is that it also has Wi-Fi connectivity and is constantly updating itself.
- The is the third home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment and the successor to the PlayStation 2 as part of the PlayStation series. The PlayStation 3 competes with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles.
Happy birthday to me...
Yeah, my birthday was almost two weeks ago, but the annual Birthday/Hannukkah care package my parents send just cleared customs and got to me. Most of the stuff is from ThinkGeek, the books and such are from Amazon, and the foodstuff and sweet, sweet painkillers are from stuff I asked for. Whee!
Bought Guitar Hero III with wireless guitar ($99.99) and second copy of Guitar Hero III ($59.99) for Xbox 360, also the Kiss guitar plate ($14.99) and key chain ($2.99)
See also: wireless services in canadawireless cable routerwireless audio sender receiverwireless pc to tv audio video transmitterpcmcia wireless ethernethow to add pin to wireless access pointbuy wireless cable modemwireless ceiling speakersbluetooth wireless headset reviewslinksys wireless port