THANKSGIVING DECOR IDEAS. SAILBOAT WALL DECOR. HOW TO DECORATE FIREPLACE MANTEL
Thanksgiving Decor Ideas
- The expression of gratitude, esp. to God
- (in North America) An annual national holiday marked by religious observances and a traditional meal including turkey. The holiday commemorates a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on the fourth Thursday in November. A similar holiday is held in Canada, usually on the second Monday in October
- Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.
- grace: a short prayer of thanks before a meal; "their youngest son said grace"
- fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
A Golden Oak Thanksgiving
For a naturally elegant Thanksgiving spread, mimic the outdoors with golden oak leaf decor. Send guests this autumn leaves invitation -- FineStationery Bake a pie with oak leaf cut-outs for dessert -- Sur la Table Arrange your dining space with a golden oak tablescape -- Martha Stewart Ask guests to write what they are thankful for on pieces of paper then have them hang them on a "give thanks" tree set up within your party space -- Better Homes and Gardens Add a golden leaf ornament to each place setting as your guest favor -- Best American Arts
Thanksgiving Cookie Place Cards
I had a lot of fun with these. They were ordered by a girl I went to school with. She wanted cute little place cards for thanksgiving dinner, that were red and lime to match her Christmas decor, since it was already out! I loved this idea, and can't wait to try it in blue!
See also: zebra print decorationscheap nursery decorhow to decorate top of kitchen cabinetsmens bathroom decorpictures of decorated dining roomschristmas decoration designswall decor set