DECORATING IDEAS FOR KITCHEN CABINETS - DANE DECOR FURNITURE STORE - DECORATING LIVING ROOM PHOTOS.
Decorating Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen cabinets are the built-in furniture installed in many kitchens for storage of food, cooking equipment, and often silverware and dishes for table service. Appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and ovens are often integrated into kitchen cabinetry.
- (kitchen cabinet) an inner circle of unofficial advisors to the head of a government
- A group of unofficial advisers to the holder of an elected office who are considered to be unduly influential
- (Kitchen Cabinet) The Kitchen Cabinet was a term used by political opponents of President of the United States Andrew Jackson to describe the collection of unofficial advisers he consulted in parallel to the United States Cabinet (the "parlor cabinet") following his purge of the cabinet at the
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
the backside of kitchen cabinets over the breakfast bar faces the dining room. Never really liked it as it was a little clumsy, not very attractive, not at all functional and could never decide how to decorate it. Mostly, we had snapshots of friends and family stuck to it, which is functional and quaint, but not particularly "nice". Carolyn had ideas on what she wanted done to it and I put it off for a few years. Not certain how to go about "remodeling" or "re purposing" it, with limited carpentry skills and tools. So... two weekends ago I decided it was time to tackle it once and for all. I examined, I measured, I doodled, I measured some more... we went shopping at Hobby Lobby... the result is in the next photo in the series...
See also: cast resin wall decorfall decoration ideasdorm room christmas decorationsarabian home decordinosaur party decorationsfree home decorating picturesrustic christmas decorating ideasroom decor storesswedish country decor