Furniture Stores Ny Nj. Furniture Stores For Beds.
Furniture Stores Ny Nj
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- New York: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- New York (; locally or ) is a state in the Northeastern region of the United States. It is the nation's third most populous state. New York is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and by Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east.
- Mrs (UK) or Mrs. (USA, Canada) is an English honorific used for women, usually for those who are married and who do not instead use another title, such as “Dr”, “Lady” or “Dame”. In most Commonwealth countries, a full stop (period) is not used with the title.
- New York (in official postal use)
- New Jersey (in official postal use)
- New Jersey: a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
- (NJS) Network Job Supervisor. A Grid site supporting the UNICORE middleware is required to run at least one instance of an NJS which is the entry point for incoming jobs.
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch) unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
Van Dyk Furniture Ghost Sign Paterson, NJ with a little bit of History...
Van Dyk's Furniture Store was the scene of two major fires in Downtown Paterson. The first one was in 1880 and the second one in 1910. The 1910 fire in Paterson destroyed an entire block and put the Paterson Opera House (which was ten years old at the time) in danger. The Vandyk Company had the largest retail furniture and carpet house in Northern New Jersey. The Vandyk company store was a modern building but contained such inflammable material that the heat of the flames crumbled the walls. Daly's moving picture house and Donohue's cafe and bowling alleys next to VanDyk's were destroyed. Lockwood's Furniture Store (see my other ghost sign for them) was filled with carpets and furniture AS WELL AS a large paint shop. This was also destroyed as flames hit a height of 70 feet! The streets were filled with merchants carrying valuable papers from their stores, men and women carrying household belongings from their homes and stablemen with horses and wagons recovered from their stables in the center of the block. *excerpts courtesy of NY Times article published June 28, 1910. This sign is all that remains from those days....
Different Adirondacks in NJ
I took this photo because of the bar stool height adirondack chairs at this furniture store display near Ocean City, NJ and I uploaded it now between my photos of the Adirondack region of NY and the beginning of more trip photos to Boston, NJ & ultimately FL because I'm rather logical in my uploading :>)