- captivated: strongly attracted
- Charmed was a Norwegian girl band.
- beguiled: filled with wonder and delight
- (of a person's life) Unusually lucky or happy as though protected by
- (of a particle) Possessing the property charm
- Throw (something) so as to cause it to spread over an area
- Direct (one's eyes or a look) at something
- Throw (something) forcefully in a specified direction
- the actors in a play
- deposit; "cast a vote"; "cast a ballot"
- project: put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner";
"The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm
cast of charmed - Twice Charmed
Twice Charmed - An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story [Original Cast
1. Prologue/A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart
Makes/Midnight Chase/The Work Song/A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes 2. All
Because Of A Shoe 3. Franco Appears 4. It's Never Too Late 5. Back In Time/A
Dream Is A Wish You Heart Makes 6. Farfare 7. In A Moment/Shrinking 8. Tremaine
House 9. Cinderella's Tower 10. Fairy Godmother Appears 11. The
Spell/Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo 12. Inside Out 13. Inside Out (Reprise) 14. Chasing A
Dream 15. The Search 16. Going Home 17. Black & White Ball 18. Believe In Me
19. Prince Proposes 20. Franco Appears 21. It's Never Too Late (Reprise) 22.
Fairy Godmother Appears 23. Finale/Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo/Chasing A Dream 24.
Bows/All Because Of A Shoe/It's Never Too Late/Believe In Me/Chasing A
"CHARMED" - Rose McGowan
"CHARMED" FEATURE FILM STAR ROSE McGOWAN JOINS
THE CAST OF THE WBÕS "CHARMED" - Rose McGowan, who catapulted to stardom as a
sexy victim in "Scream," will join Alyssa Milano and Holly Marie Combs as the
newest bewitching sister of The WBÕs CHARMED beginning its fourth season in the
fall Pictured: Rose McGowan Credit: The WB Media contact: Sharron Thurmond, The
WB Publicity, (818) 977-2355
Cast Fish Charms
The top two pendant/charms are made with
recycled fish buttons. The bottom six are made with repurposed rubber fish.
Their intended use was fishing lures. They all have a paper background and a bit