Prospective USSF Officials,
The Charleston Soccer League is sponsoring a ONE-DAY USSF Referee Entry-Level Clinic on Saturday February 9th, 2019 from 9:00am to 5:00pm at Charleston City Hall, 520 Jackson Avenue in Charleston, Illinois. Graduates will be USSF Grade 8 Referees qualified to officiate all CIYSL, ECISC, USSF Tournament and Recreational youth soccer matches. For an overview of USSF officiating in Illinois, the web site of the Illinois Soccer Referee Committee is here: http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/
In the past, The Entry-Level Clinic for new officials has required two days’ attendance, Saturday AND Sunday, so this is a time-saving change for you this year. The trade-off for the one-day clinic is the requirement that you view the Online Training Modules prior to the Clinic.
Prospective USSF Grade 8 officials should pre-register for the Entry-Level Clinic on Saturday, February 9th from 9:00am until 5:00pm. You can walk in, but an extra $10.00 fee is charged for walk-ins.
To register for the Saturday, February 9th Entry-Level Clinic, go to: https://secure.epagecity.com/site/referee/clinic.exc?cmd=view_referee_clinic&co_id=849&item_id=86555&isApp=true&referee_clinic_id=1675&ref_id=0
Before the clinic, you are required to:
1. Complete and print Certificates for the Online Training Modules found at: http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/site/epage/163070_849.htm
2. Complete the NEW Abuse Prevention Training (if you are 18 years old or older) found at: http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/site/epage/165723_849.htm
3. Complete the Background Check (if you are 18 years old or older) found at: http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/site/epage/163068_849.htm
4. Complete the ONE-TIME REQUIREMENT for Concussion Awareness Training: http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/site/epage/163069_849.htm
4. Complete and print two copies of the US Soccer Registration Form for officials and bring it with you to the Recert Clinic: http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/site/epage/163071_849.htm
If you have questions, please, please, please, contact me by phone, text or e-mail at any time. I am looking forward to seeing you at the Entry-Level Clinic.