Mandolin Food Slicer : Alto Saxophone Lesson.
Mandolin Food Slicer
- A meat slicer, also called a slicing machine, deli slicer or simply a slicer, is a tool used in butcher shops and delicatessens to slice meats and cheeses. The first meat slicer was invented by Wilhelm van Berkel in Rotterdam in 1898.
- A mandolin (mandolino) is a musical instrument in the lute family (plucked, or strummed). It descends from the mandore, a soprano member of the lute family.
- A musical instrument resembling a lute, having paired metal strings plucked with a plectrum. It is played with a characteristic tremolo on long sustained notes
- A mandoline (, ) is a cooking utensil used for slicing and for cutting juliennes; with proper attachments, it can make crinkle-cuts. It consists of two parallel working surfaces, one of which can be adjusted in height.
- a stringed instrument related to the lute, usually played with a plectrum
mandolin food slicer - Shun Pro
Shun Pro Mandoline Food Slicer
The new Shun Pro Mandolin food slicer is the ideal tool for swiftly slicing firm fruits and vegetables, as well as producing shoestring, julienne, French fry and plank fry cuts more quickly and easily than ever. Its revolutionary design makes it the first mandolin which is completely safe to use. The Secret to Shun Pro Mandolin's superior cutting performance is its Shun Pro blade, the same blade used in premium Shun Pro cutlery. This single-bevel blade design is inspired by the 700-year-old Yanagiba blade preferred by Japanese chefs for producing the cleanest, most precise slices possible. Features:Safest mandolin: Food carriage attaches to guide rail so hands won't slip. Removable main blade allows for safe & easy storage. Infinitely adjustable main deck: the only mandolin that lets you custom-adjust the exact thickness of the slice. Dishwasher safe main deck: Just remove the blades, legs, and food caddy from the Shun Pro Mandolin and you can place the main deck in the dishwasher. Hand wash remaining pieces. Shun Pro Removable Main Blade: The Shun Pro Mandolin is the only mandolin with a removable main blade to make cleaning and storage easier. It also enables the main blade to be resharpened again and again. Features same premium-quality blade found in Shun Pro cutlery-a one -sided, beveled edge with a hollow-ground back that results in cleaner food cuts.
This cutter was made of wood with four razor-sharp blades bent in such a way to make cutting potatoes into cubes easy work. This one invention sparked many more, and product demand increased worldwide. Chipstix has become a well established company over the last 40 years, producing state of the art kitchen tools in Philippines. They Twisted Chips manufacture the finest quality Tornado Fries on skewers and mandolins on the market today and are leaders in design and technology. For specific food preparation styles, the Design Line Series was created in the late 1979’s. Beginning with the Thin Chip Twister cutter to the latest chipstix maker the addition of these various individual slicers makes creating a culinary masterpiece an easy and enjoyable task. more details call us at 0091 - 9703202020
i may need a detox diet after this weekend
2/3rds made by yours truly i've been putting my mandolin slicer to good use. this was the first coleslaw i ever made and it turned out great! here's the recipe: 1 carrot 1/5 red cabbage 1/5 white cabbage 1/2 apple -finely shredded 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (i used yogonnaise which is a healthier version made with yoghurt, but use what you've got) a squirt of lime juice a sprinkle of white sugar -mix this well and add the to shredded veggies -refridgerate for about an hour before serving
mandolin food slicer
Chef’s Choice has a passion to create the world’s best in everything they manufacture. Our continuing determination to offer on the world’s best is applied to all the products that carry the Chef’s Choice brand. Whether selecting any of the world-acclaimed Chef’s Choice sharpeners, adding to your collection of the Chef’s Choice Trizor Cutlery, or purchasing any of the other innovative Chef’s Choice appliances you can be sure that your product was created to perform superbly, last a lifetime and be a joy to own.