Welcome to our Coalition Site
Cascade Prevention Coalition is a sustaining community-based effort to promote substance abuse prevention, healthy activities, and safe environments for our youth.
Engage our community…
· To prioritize factors which reduce the likelihood of children and youth being at risk.
· To direct and provide oversight and vision for the community members, families and youth.
· To promote a safe and wholesome place to live, work, and play for the youth of today and tomorrow
· Reduce underage drinking through preventative measures
· Establish other forms of substance abuse in our community, such as marijuana use, and reduce its presence through similar preventative measures used in reducing underage drinking
· Raise community awareness of local substance abuse and the purpose of the Cascade Prevention Coalition
· Identify and implement prevention programs into our community and school system with the intent of reaching CPC vision
· Sustain an active, community-based coalition with meaningful priorities, goals, and outcomes.
Watch the following video to learn more about the
Cascade Prevention Coalition