Smyths toys limerick : Cool toys for 2011
Smyths Toys Limerick
- A humorous, frequently bawdy, verse of three long and two short lines rhyming aabba, popularized by Edward Lear
- port city in southwestern Ireland
- a humorous verse form of 5 anapestic lines with a rhyme scheme aabba
- Limerick (pronounced ; Irish: Luimneach ) is the third largest city in the Republic of Ireland, and the principal city in County Limerick. Population wise, it is the fourth largest city in all of Ireland.
- Smyths is an Irish toy superstore chain founded c.1987, and the largest toy retailer in Ireland, claiming to have 60% of the €320M market.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
141 Class No 151, built by General Motors, stands at Limerick with a train to Limerick Jn. Fri23Apr93. Scanned
The extensive railway sheds and workshops at Limerick, now surplus to requirements.
See also: new girl toyswind up toys ukbest toys 2011 for girlsbaby stuffed toyssuper mario galaxy plush toysnew gi joe toys 2011hot christmas toys