FREE USED TRACTOR TIRES - DURO TIRES TRAILER
Free Used Tractor Tires
- a truck that has a cab but no body; used for pulling large trailers or vans
- A powerful motor vehicle with large rear wheels, used chiefly on farms for hauling equipment and trailers
- a wheeled vehicle with large wheels; used in farming and other applications
- A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes of hauling a trailer or machinery used in agriculture or construction.
- A short truck consisting of the driver's cab, designed to pull a large trailer
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
A close-up view of a very large tractor tire on a piece of machinery used to fertilize crops near Belleville, Wisconsin. © 2006 Todd S. Klassy
See also: canadian tire financial mastercardtire prices in canadadiscount maxxis tirestyre mould cleaningcar tyre weightsnitto tires mud grappleroadby tyre services