Quartz Diver Watch : Armitron Watch : Watch Me Shine Music Video.
Quartz Diver Watch
- A diving watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, as a minimum, a water resistance greater than 10 ATM, the equivalent of 100 meters (330 ft).
- Divers' watches traditionally feature a graduated, rotating bezel, screw down winding crown, and caseback must be water resistant to at least 200m or 660 feet.
- A hard white or colorless mineral consisting of silicon dioxide, found widely in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks. It is often colored by impurities (as in amethyst, citrine, and cairngorm)
- quartz glass: colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- a hard glossy mineral consisting of silicon dioxide in crystal form; present in most rocks (especially sandstone and granite); yellow sand is quartz with iron oxide impurities
- Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in the Earth's continental crust, after feldspar. It is made up of a continuous framework of SiO4 silicon–oxygen tetrahedra, with each oxygen being shared between two tetrahedra, giving an overall formula SiO2.
Another watch... The Seiko 7549-7010, the first 300m Quartz diver from Seiko, late 70's to early 80's. Mine is particularly beat.
Vintage Heuer Swiss Made Quartz Diver
© Chrissy Avila Photography all rights reserved From the pre Tag days.
See also: watches collectionwatch oscars live onlinesassy web watch video monitorgps watch reviewmontblanc chronograph quartzcitizen brand watchmarc jacobs bangle watch