- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A river in the northeastern US that rises in the Catskill Mountains in New
York and flows south for about 280 miles (450 km) to northern Delaware,
where it meets the Atlantic Ocean at Delaware Bay. For much of its
length it forms the eastern border of Pennsylvania
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- a river that rises in the Catskills in southeastern New York and flows
southward along the border of Pennsylvania with New York and New Jersey to
northern Delaware where it empties into Delaware Bay
- A state in the eastern US, on the Atlantic coast;; pop. 683,600; capital,
Dover; statehood, Dec. 7, 1787 (1). One of the original thirteen states, it was
the first to ratify the US Constitution
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal
combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries
personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal
combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had
jumped the rails"
Old rusted car on R. 13N in Delaware, DeSoto
De Soto for sale
Rusted De Soto on Rt. 13N in Delaware