- Congratulations to our Master's student, Xiuyun Wu, for winning 1st place for her poster at the NYU Annual Master's Research Conference!
- Barbot, A., & Carrasco, M. (2017). Attention modifies spatial resolution according to task demands. PsychologicalScience. [pdf] [supplementary material]
- Denison, R., Heeger, D.J. & Carrasco, M. (2017). Attention flexibility trades off across points in time. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, [pdf] [supplementary material]
- Dankner Y., Shalev L., Carrasco M., & Yuval-Greenberg S. (In Press). Pre-stimulus inhibition of saccades in adults with and without ADHD as an index for temporal expectations. Psychological Science
- Dugué L, Xiu A & Carrasco M (In Press). Distinct perceptual rhythms for feature and conjunction searches. Journal of Vision.
- Li, H.H., Barbot, A. & Carrasco M. (2016). Saccade preparation reshapes sensory tuning. Current Biology, [pdf]
- Dugué, L., Roberts, M. & Carrasco, M. (2016). Attention reorients periodically. Current Biology [pdf]
- Yashar, A., & Carrasco, M. (2016). Rapid and long-lasting learning of feature binding. Cognition,154, 130-138. [pdf]
- Roberts, M., Cymerman, R., Smith, R. T., Kiorpes, L., & Carrasco, M. (2016). Covert spatial attention is functionally intact in amblyopic human adults. Journal of Vision [pdf]
If you wish to participate in one of our studies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Washington Place, Rm 970
New York, NY 10003