Simple And Clean Japenese. Carpet Steam Cleaning Prices
Simple And Clean Japenese
- A medicinal herb, or a medicine made from one
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- elementary: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
See also: coil cleaning equipmentregistry cleaning toolhow often should i dry clean a suithow to clean intestines naturallyhow do i wipe my pc cleancleaning navajo rugssunshine cleaning previewchimney cleaning pricewindows install clean up vista