CURRENT CARPET TRENDS : HANGING RUGS
Current Carpet Trends
- occurring in or belonging to the present time; "current events"; "the current topic"; "current negotiations"; "current psychoanalytic theories"; "the ship's current position"
- Belonging to the present time; happening or being used or done now
- In common or general use
- a flow of electricity through a conductor; "the current was measured in amperes"
- a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes); "the raft floated downstream on the current"; "he felt a stream of air"; "the hose ejected a stream of water"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A general direction in which something is developing or changing
- (trend) course: general line of orientation; "the river takes a southern course"; "the northeastern trend of the coast"
- (trend) tendency: a general direction in which something tends to move; "the shoreward tendency of the current"; "the trend of the stock market"
- (trend) swerve: turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
- A fashion
current reading 11/10/2007
Some current reading... (L to R clockwise): By the Way, Did I Ever Tell You by Sibylle Berg, with cover by Rita Ackerman Ants Have Sex in Your Beer by David Shrigley Shit Town by Russell Etchen Teenage Lust by Ragnar Persson, Cederteg Editions The Third Mind catalogue for show curated by Ugo Rondinone at Palais de Tokyo Miriam by Rich Tommaso, new comic that I already like a lot! UnInked catalogue for a show in Phoenix about non-comic art from comic artists zine from Islands Fold with Andrew Jeffrey Wright work
current transformer building - Robert Müser
This building contained current transformers for a (meanwhile knocked down) coal powerplant, which belonged to the coal-mine "Robert Muser" in Bochum-Werne, Germany. Dieses Transformatorhaus gehorte zu dem mittlerweile abgerissenen Kohlekraftwerk der Zeche Robert Muser in Bochum. Dieses Trafohaus und der unter Denkmalschutz stehende Forderturm der Zeche sind die letzten Zeugen der Zechenanlage Robert Muser in Bochum Werne. Picture-ID: 20071224d-46 v1b
Similar posts: patterned carpetscarpet milwaukee wicarpet westtransportation rugclean carpet vomitchenille rugsoutdoor grass carpetrug wallmagic carpet ii